Our 28th Anniversary Season
September 2015 - May 2016
You do not need to be a classical music buff to enjoy the simple delight of arriving at this small, landmark church with wonderful acoustics, taking your seat, and allowing the music to wash over you. A true escape from the rigors and unwanted noise of our lives.”
– Joshua Worby,
Sponsor a Concert
Opportunities for Noonday Concert Sponsorship 2015-2016 Season
- Feature your sponsorship as part of Downtown Music’s annual brochure which is distributed to more than 6,000 residents of Westchester County.
- Reach an educated, intergenerational, multi-cultural audience of more than 4000 people annually who attend our concerts.
- Reach an additional 2,000 individuals through our website: www.DTMusic.org
- Receive printed credit of your sponsorship on posters and flyers announcing the concert, and in press releases distributed to more than 50 local media outlets
Sample Brochure and Concert Program Listings
The musicians of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra play works of Bach, Brahms and George Gershwin. This concert sponsored by NAME and LOGO of your company here.
The musicians of the Metropolitan Opera Orchestra play works of Bach, Brahms and George Gershwin. This concert made possible with the generous support of NAME and LOGO of your company here.
Cost: $500 per Wednesday Concert
- Simple artwork/logos (jpg format) received by August 1, will be included on our website, and in our season brochure and concert programs.
- Your donation may be eligible for matching funds. Please inquire.
- Please make checks payable to Downtown Music at Grace.
- Sponsorship sign-up deadline: August 1, 2016
Please email TLewis@DTMusic.org with any questions and to submit digital artwork for our brochure and website.